Sunday, October 11, 2009

50mm Practice


The Challenge: Go out and shoot everyday for a full weekend. (If you know anything about my schedule, you know why this is a challenge) The catch: I could only shoot using a 50mm fixed lens. I constantly try to challenge myself in photography so that I don't get complacent, and so that I can learn more and more about my craft. The challenge of shooting with just a 50mm was difficult, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I learned a lot about shot composition, and I also learned to look at things from a different perspective. From "Game Night" with Campus Activities Board, to just random shots on the yard, my 50mm experience is one that I would share with all who are truly interested in photography. Here are some of the results.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home